The Membership Update Center is a Key Club International service that allows members, club advisors and administrators the ability to update member information and club rosters.
Update your club's information via this secure site. Log in using the key number and password information that was sent to the school. If you do not know this information, please email New York District Administrator Mr. Goldstein.
Access the Membership Update Center now.
For Existing Clubs
Annually, each member club of Key Club International must submit district and International dues. Clubs should update their membership rosters and generate dues invoices online via the secure Membership Update Center. Confidential password and access information is mailed to each Key Club in late August or early September.
For New Clubs
The chartering fee for new Key Clubs is US$600 and must be paid by the sponsoring Kiwanis club at the time of chartering. This fee includes membership dues for all members on the original charter, membership pins, cards, handbooks, and certificates. It also includes a club banner, gong, and gavel. For more information on chartering a new Key Club, please download the Who We Are booklet and visit the “Build a Club” page on this website.
New clubs will pay district and International dues in the second year. All clubs chartered before April 1st will be invoiced for dues the following September/October. All clubs chartered after April 1st will not be invoiced until the following year. To pay dues or update membership, please access the Membership Update Center with the password information sent to your school.
Dues Submission Process
Every member of New York District Key Club must pay a minimum of $11.50 for membership dues ($6.50 for International dues and $5.00 for District dues). Each individual club may charge an additional few dollars for club dues. After the club treasurer has collected all the dues from his or her club members, he/she must access the Membership Update Center online to update the membership roster and generate an invoice. Then, the school generates ONE check with the amount on the invoice made out to Key Club International.
Please make sure a printer is available before you start the dues submission process.
- Visit our District website: www.nydkc.org, click on Leadership (from the top menu) and then Membership Update Center (from the side menu); or direct link: http://www.nydkc.org/leadership/membership-update
- Click the blue banner that says Kiwanis International: Service Leadership Program Membership Update
- Did your club get a new faculty advisor this year? If yes, before you start to update your club roster, click on “Club Advisors” from the top navigation menu, and follow the directions to update the advisor information. Click on “Main” to go back to the main page.
- Click the “Click here to begin” link on the main page to begin the process.
- Click “yes” or “no” to select if you wish to delete members from the roster (seniors who graduated, et cetera). If yes, follow the directions on the page. Click the link on the bottom to move to the next page.
- Click “yes” or “no” to select if you wish to add/edit new members to the roster. If yes, follow the directions on the page. Click “add” and enter new member’s information, and “update” to finish the process. Click the link on the bottom to move to the next page.
- Confirm that you have made all the necessary changes to the roster by clicking “yes”.
- Please review the list of members that need to be invoiced on the list shown on the page. Click “continue”.
- When you are ready to generate your invoice, click “yes” to submit it to Key Club International. Only generate your club invoice once you are completely done deleting/adding/editing member and advisor information. Please read the information on the page, and click “print” (Step 6) to move to the roster page. Use your browser to print off 3 copies of this roster; you will NOT be able to print additional copies later.
- LAST STEP: Do NOT forget to click the link in the YELLOW BOX to complete the submission process.
The school makes 1 (one) check payable to Key Club International with the amount written on the invoice. A copy of invoice and a copy of the check must be mailed to the New York District Financial Advisor. Finally, send the actual dues check and a copy of the invoice to the Key Club International Office (no money is sent to the District) via Certified Mail with a Return Receipt by November 30th, 2012!
NY District Financial Advisor Mr. Jim Farrell
P.O. Box 237
Eastport, NY 11941
Key Club International
PO Box 6069 - Dept. 123
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6069 USA
October 1: Club dues are payable. When the club pays dues for a minimum of 15 members by November 30, the club status is active.
November 1: Early Bird Dues Clubs submitting properly completed invoice and membership roster forms and appropriate membership fees on or before November 1st will also receive an "Early Bird" patch for the Key Club's banner. November 30th Dues are due. If the club pays no dues by November 30th, club dues become past due.
December 1: Club dues become past due, and club status changes to delinquent. Delinquent clubs will not be able to have delegates at Conventions or candidates for lieutenant governor and/or District/International office. A club on delinquent status can move back to active status with a dues payment for a minimum of 15 members.
March 1 (updated date): If the club pays no dues by January 31st, on February 1st, the club status changes to suspended. A club on suspended status can move back to active status with a dues payment for a minimum of 15 members.
October 1 (of the following year): If the club still has paid no dues by September 30th, on October 1st, the club status changes to inactive. A club on inactive status can move back to active status with a dues payment for a minimum of 15 members, plus the reactivation fee.