For all your LTC documents or questions!
International Convention & NYD District Tour
Each year, New York District Key Clubbers attend the International Convention and New York District Tour. This year, the International Convention will take place July 2 -6. From June 30-July 2, Key Club members will experience various parts of California, including, San Francisco and Yosemite National Park.
Convention & Tour Information:
Key Club International Convention and New York District Tour
June 30 – July 6, 2014
Who Can Attend:
Any registered Key Club member who wants to know more about Key Club,
make new friends from all over the world.
Cost:$1,400.00 per person. This fee includes:
- Round airfare from Albany area and NYC area
- All breakfasts and snacks, and some dinners
- Hotel room for 6 nights [3- 4 key club members per room]
- Conference registration (educational workshops,delegate sessions, service opportunities & social activities)
- Tours of San Francisco, Muir Woods, Yosemite National Park, Disneyland, etc.
- Conference T-Shirt
- A fun, educational, and memorable experience!
Balance: $900 / Due: June 1, 2014
Checks should be made payable to NY District Key Club Tour & mailed to :
New York District Key Club Tour
John Goldstein, District Administrator
590 Mullock Road, Port Jervis, NY 12771
Questions regarding the Convention and/or Tour:
- Andy Shen John Dewey High School Key Club Secretary