What is ICON?
The 79th Annual Key Club International Convention (ICON) and New York Tour will be held in Washington, DC for over 1,500 students! Here is your opportunity to meet thousands of Key Clubbers from all over, be recognized for your club’s or district’s achievements, elect the 2022-2023 International Board, and dance the night away on Thursday and Saturday night. Don’t miss out on the most amazing Key Club event of the year!
Find more information here.
Who should attend?
All Key Clubbers are welcome and encouraged to attend. Every club is expected to send at least two delegates and advisors to ICON.
Why should I attend?
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Bond with your peers.
- Share innovative service project and fundraising ideas.
- Be inspired by amazing and motivating speakers.
- Learn about service leadership.
- Train for your leadership position.
- Elect next year’s Key Club International Board
- Discover new charities and organizations you and your club can team up with.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.
- See the sites of a historic city
What does the New York Tour include?
Our planned itinerary includes the following
- Round Trip Ground Transportation
- 6-nights Quad Accommodations (doubles available at additional cost)
- Convention Registration
- National Holocaust Museum
- Smithsonian Zoo (Pandas!!)
- Private Nighttime Monument Tour of Washington, DC
- United States Capitol Tour
- National Museum of African American History & Culture
- Independence Day Fireworks
- All Breakfasts
- Five Dinners
- One Lunch
Total Cost: $1,100.00 per person – Quad Accommodations (+$300.00 per person for doubles)
Deposit of $500 is due by May 31st